The various factors that lead to good health are as follows.
- Strong lagna:
b) Benefic occupation
c) Benefic aspect
d) Occupation of lagna lord
e) Raja yogas in the lagna
- Strong lagna lord:
c) In own house
d) In friend’s house
e) Placed in Kendra or Kona or 2nd house or 11th house
f) Associated with or aspected by benefics
g) Participating in the formation of Raja yoga
- Lagna or Lagna lord in subha kartari yoga
- Unafflicted Moon
- Malefics in 3,6,11 houses
- Benefics in Kendras and Konas
- Saturn in 8th house
- Strong 8th lord
- Strong Atma karaka
- Placement of Mandi: Mandi in 3,6 or 11th house is good for health, that too when it does not associate with Moon or lagna lord.
- 1st and 8th houses in SAV
The above factors indicate sound health. The opposite combinations for the above indicate ill health.