Putra Kameshti Homam on 5 & 6-Aug-2017 @ Chennai
Instructions to Participating couples.
- Couples to be present at the venue between 1500 to 1530 hours on 05/08/2017
- Registration process / Instructions would be made from 1600 hours to 1700 hours, issue of food token, ID card and Horoscope shall be made.
- Couples should be in traditional attire i.e. Dhothi / Towel for male, Saree for female
- Prathana (Primary) sankalpam would be done by trustees followed by individual sankalpam for each couples
- Udaga Santhi Japam would be followed for next 2 to 3 hours and Deha Suththi (Snaan with purified waters) would be made for the couples.
- Couples have to bring 2 sets of dress for changing and finish the day’s pooja.
- Light refreshment would be available for the couples upon Token system.
- Eventhough the place has a vast area to have complete rest, if couples feels insafe, they have to make their own arrangements for their stay.
- Once light refereshments are over, instructions for next day procedures will be enumerated.
- Assemble at the venue before sunrise i.e. by 0600 hours in traditional dress, preferably male with no shirt (only towel) and Dhothi, spouse in traditional saree.
- Individual sankalpam for all the couples with their Gothra, Natchatra, Rasi, Name, etc for Primary (Prathaana sankalpam) pooja.
- Morning breakfast would be available for the couples again upon token system.
- All food tokens shall be collected upon arrival at the venue.
- Follow the pooja / instructions and chant mantras guided over there till pooja / homam is over.
- Minimum it would take 4 to 5 hours for Santhana Ganapathy / Santhana Krishna Homam to complete after sankalpam is made.
- Once Homam is finished (i.e. after Poornahuthi), Special prasadam (Butter & Dhal Payasam) to the couples be given by the Vaathyar / Trustees and bless the couples, along with prasaadhams.
- Discussions / Doubts on Progeny session with Astrologer Karai G. Swaminatha Sharma at the venue to follow from 1200 hours to 1300 hours.
- 1400 hours Disperse from Mandapam.
For any queries, reach Mr. Ravi @ 97900-11531 / Mr.Sharma @ 98423-24598