Marriage confers on the couple equal responsibility in respect of Dharma, Artha, Kaama and Moksha, which form the essence of human life. Hence, as per Hindu Vedic mythology, marriage is a sacred ritual, which confers on the married couple a legal and dignified status in society. Every grown up boy and girl expect the married life to be happy and prosperous. Every boy wants an ideal wife and similarly every girl wants an ideal husband. If their hopes and expectations are shattered, their life will become miserable. In
marriages are viewed as sacred union of the souls to uphold Dharma and continuing their dynasty. It is not a civil contract that can be terminated at will. To avoid discord and to ensure a happy married life, many factors are to be considered. Here comes the importance of Matching of Horoscopes. India
Proper procedure for matching:
1. Analyze the longevity of both boy and girl from their respective individual horoscopes.
2. Analyze the longevity of boy from the horoscope of the girl and longevity of girl from the horoscope of boy.
3. Analyze the marriage related houses, 7,4,12,5,2,8 for girls, for both boy and girl.
4. Analyze the above aspects for boy from girl’s chart taking 7th house as lagna and vise-versa.
5. Analyze the present and coming dasas for both boy and girl.
6. Analyze the strength of bhavas and dasa lords according to ashtakavarga.
7. Dosha like Kuja (Manglik) and Dosha Samyam
8. Other misc. factors like Beeja Sphuta, Kshetra Sphuta, Kalatra Rasai etc.
After analyzing the above steps one can go for “ Koota Maching ” and such other matchings are based on “ Moon Sign” or birth Nakshatra.