1. Dhruva or Sthira ( Fixed or Constant ) Uttara Treyam, Rohani
Works of fixed nature are done in these stars. For eg. Foundation, Starting services, Upanayana, Marriage, Griha Pravesh etc.
2. Chara (Movable)Swati, Punarvasu, Sravana, Dhanista, Satabisha , are of movable type.
All movable activities like Riding of Vehicles, Journey, any act needing Motion can be done in these stars.
3. Ugra – Kroora (Aggressive) Poorva Treyam,Bharani, Makha.
Suitable for killing, Cheating ,Works involving use of Fire, Theft, Poisoning, Research on Medicine and Poison, Weapons, Surgical Operations, obtaining License of a Gun etc.
4. Mishre – Sadharana (Mixed – ordinary) Visakha, Kirthika
Good for Fire Works, Welding, Melting, Gas Works, Fabrication, Agnihotra etc.
5. Kshipra – Laghu (Short and Dynamic) Hasta, Aswini, Pushyami, Abhijit
Suitable for Construction, Starting a Shop, Selling, Garbhadana, Starting Education etc.
6. Mruda – Mitra ( Gentle , Friendly ) Mirgasira, Revati ,, chitra, Anuradha
Singing, Learning Music, Making or Wearing cloths,Playing, Making Friends, Regarding Ornaments.
7. Teekshana – Daaruna (Ferocious and Bitter) Moola, Jyesta, Arudra , AsleshaGood for starting Tantrik acts, Killing, Black Magis, Mitra Bhedam, hata Yoga etc.