Vedic Astrology Research Institute, Puducherry
in association with
Sanathana Dharma Kaingarya Charitable Trust
PUTRA KAMESTI YAGAM
It is proposed to conduct Putra Kamesti Yagam on 04/11/2012 (Sunday) at
Sri Santhana Krishna Thirumana Mandapam,
Ganapathy Nagar, Murungapakkam, Puducherry,
for those couples longing for Progeny by Vedic Astrology Research Institute,
Puducherry, and the details are here below
Important Points to be strictly followed.
1. Those who believe in the traditional Homam and follow Hinduism shall only participate.
2. Putra Kamesti Homam is organized on No Profit – No Loss basis.
3. Intake and participation is restricted to 50 (Fifty) couples only.
4. Accommodation for all participating couples will be made in the Kalyana Mandapam, if preferred. However, no separate rooms will be available They should accommodate in the Hall only. But they can make their own arrangements for their stay in various budget hotels in
if they do not wish to stay at Mandapam. Pondicherry
5. Prasadam for previous day & morning breakfast charges are included.
6. As Udaga Santhi Japam will be performed on the previous day by 3 pm, participating couples on previous day is most important.
7. Homam will be performed for all at a time, and blessed.
8. Participating couples shall remit a donation of ` 2001/- (Rupees two thousand one only) towards administrative, Homam charges, Prasadam, and Hall charges.
9. In no case amount remitted will be refunded under any circumstances.
10. As many couples residing out of India requires to participate in Homam, they can remit amount, with full details of Name, natchatra of both the spouse and local contact address, where Prasadam would be sent by post.
11. Rights of admission to participants in the Homam, is reserved by the Vedic Astrology Research Institute, Puducherry.
Puthra Kamesti Yagam / Santhana Gopala Homam is dedicated to Lord Mahavishnu. None other than Lord Maha Vishnu himself bestowed knowledge of this homa on Sanatkumara, who in turn instructed this to sage Bodhayana. It is stated in the Suta Samhita. Performance of this Homam as ordained in Atharvana Veda fructifies begetting Children, redeeming of all paternal inherited Doshas and blessed with vibrant and prolonged healthy life with the blessings of Narayana. Vibandaka Maharishi’s son Rishya Singar was the one who helped King Dasharatha conduct the Putra Kameshti Yagam which resulted in the birth of Raama.
Post your comments and participation here.